Things I have learned this week:
1. I am not as strong as I think. I am not a strong as I want to be.
2. I want someone to take care of me. At least sometimes. Can I get a witness?
3. I do not have a soft place to land. I can’t lose my shit because I don’t have anyone to pick me up and carry me home. I can’t lose my shit because I have a daughter to care for. She needs me. I can’t fucking lose it. Keep it together. Keep it together.
4. Now or never is my mantra.
5. All work and no play makes me a dull, dull girl.
6. I have an emotional wealth. I am rich emotionally.
7. Challenge. Question everything? Yes, everything.
8. I know how I got here, but my limitation is figuring out how to get out of the mess I'm in. What to do? How to do it? How to inspire? How to create the environment where I get what I need from life? Creation is key.
9. I know you better than you do. I know me better than you do.